Monday, October 15, 2007

routine, expectation, adventure

routine-
expectation-
adventure-

ROUTINE: In highschool I did have a routine set up for what i did each day basically. I'd get up every morning at about 7:00 or so and get ready for school and eat breakfast. Then of course until 3:30 i was in school working hard. When school got out I'd always run home first to eat a snack and usually take a nap. Once I woke up I would either do homework for awhile and then go out to see my friends after, or I'd switch it around and go out with my friends first and do my homework when I got home. Then i'd go to bed between 10 and midnight and get ready to do the same things the next day. but now that i'm in college, i dont really have a routine that im used to yet.

EXPECTATION: When i worked at my last job at the Holiday gas station in my hometown, i absolutely hated it. my boss's there did nothing but complain and would always go out for cigarette breaks and leave us in charge. We never got treated fairly and were always being yelled at for so,ething. even though i did not like my boss one bit and i absolutely hated going to work, i still drug myself tehre every day i was scheduled to work because i needed the money and i wanted to prove to myself and others that i could work hard even with people who are rude and annoying.

ADVENTURE: the best adventure i ever had was going to Aruba for my first time. It's an island off the tip of florida and its absolutely lovely there. the timeshare we stay in is gorgeous and so is all the screnery. it never snows there so its always a perfect sunny day and theres so much you can do. the beach and ocean are right out back of our timeshare so i got to do fun things like jet-skiing and parasailing. all the wildlife on the island is amazing. i love everything about that place and im lucky i get to go there now every other year.

No comments: