Wednesday, October 10, 2007

favorite childhood toy

i'd have to say that my favorite childhood toy was barbies. they were a lot more popular back then even though they didnt have nearly as much stuff as they do now. but i loved dressing them up in different outfits, and i had a big sister who gave me a lot of hers and was always there to play with me. i remember that i thought they were the coolest thing ever and figured everyone loved barbies. so i could never understand why my older brother never wanted to play with them with me haha. they probably remained my favorite for a few years and then i of course began to grow out of them. i still remember though, the day my mom decided to sell them at our garage sale, even though i never played with them anymore it was still hard to see them go for some reason.

No comments: